Grayson KLM S NO365210 1 351 70m
The former United Presbyterian Church (Free Kirk) manse at Rathillet, and is shown as such on OS 6 inch map (1855). It was bought in 1960 from the Church of Scotland by Mr and Mrs Lang. One of the conditions of sale was that it should not be called the Old Manse or similar. The Langs therefore coined their own name for the house, taking Mr Lang’s middle name, which was Gray, and adding the second element of Mrs Lang’s maiden name, which was Anderson.
This place-name appeared in printed volume 4