Cairney Lodge CUP S NO370170 1 362 100m
Cairnielodge 1811 Sasines no. 9166 [Fowlis ‘in the town and lands formerly called Hiltonhill, afterwards called Freeland and now called Cairnielodge consisting of parts of the lands of Pitbladdo and Hilton lying east of the road from Cupar to Balmerino’]
Cairnie Lodge 1856 OS 6 inch 1st edn
en Cairnie + SSE lodge
Part of the lands of Pitbladdo CUP, the first element derives from the large territory called Cairnie, divided into several farms, one of which, Myrecairnie KLM, forms the northern march of Cairney Lodge.
This place-name appeared in printed volume 4