North Baldutho CBE S NO497072 1 374 170m SEF
Plan of N. Balduthie 1787 RHP2147 [‘part of Kelly estate’]
N. Baldutho 1828 SGF
North Baldutho 1855 OS 6 inch 1st edn [‘Ruins’]
Sc or SSE north + en Baldutho.
The division of these lands appears to be late, around 1800, as N<orth> and S<outh> Baldutho first appear on SGF (1828). This may, however, be the site represented on Ainslie/Fife (1775) as Mirehall.
This place-name appeared in printed volume 3