Sheelynn KWY S NO362043 1 373 110m SEF
Sheelynn 1948 x 1977 OS 6 inch NG, 1st Imperial edition
Sheelynn does not appear on OS maps until the above-mentioned 1948 × 1977 edition, nor does any building appear at that site before then. The house was reportedly built and named by Douglas Christie, one of the Christies of Durie SCO, about 1930. By the time the house was built, the old Tram Road shown on the OS 6 inch map (1855), which served the Kilmux Colliery at NO363042, had disappeared.
This place-name appeared in printed volume 2