The Moor CLT V NO333112 1 362 40m
The Moor 2001 OS Explorer 370
The plantation of trees in the north-west corner of the parish, on the north side of the River Eden, is not named on OS 6 inch (1856), where the plantation also covers a slightly different area of land. The plantation was called Hospital Mill Wood (OS 6 inch 1st revision, 1893–1915 and later versions).
This place-name appeared in printed volume 2