Chapel

Chapel # CER S NO377110 2

Chapell 1654 Blaeu (Pont) East Fife
Chapel 1684 Adair/East Fife [between Scotstarvat and Craigrothie]
Chapel 1775 Ainslie/Fife
Chaple 1791 Deacon 2001, 50 [Minutes of Statute Labour Road Trustees, 12 April 1791]
Chapel Lands of Tarvet 1819 Sasines no. 12,603 [see Barbarafield CER for full reference]

Sc chapel

This is the former name of OS Pathf. Barbarafield, according to James and Wendy Coggle, who farm there now. See Barbarafield for further discussion.

This place-name appeared in printed volume 2