Glack KLM F NO393234 1
Glac 1243 x 1260 Balm. Lib. no. 12 [see KLM Intro., Kinnear and Balmerino]
Glac 1243 x 1260 Balm. Lib. no. 13 [as in no. 12]
Glac 1243 x 1260 Balm. Lib. no. 14 [as in no. 12]
Glac 1260 NAS Scrymgeour Wedderburn Muniments (Dudhope), Box 5, Bundle 5, no. 1 [o.c.; see KLM Intro., Kinnear and Balmerino]
G glac or Sc glack
‘Hollow, small valley’; a feature on the marches of the land of Wester Kinnear granted by Simon of Kinnear to Balmerino Abbey. It is now the name of the westernmost field of the farm of Easter Kinnear, the centre of which supplies the above NGR. Along its northern edge ran a now vanished road from Kinnear to The Gauldry which passed through the marked hollow or glac which must be the origin of the name.
This place-name appeared in printed volume 4