Pitbaudo * ABIOPT
Petbaudoc 1235 x 1264 Swinton 1905, 174 [the lands of Petbaudoc (or Petbandoc) and Galwel, and sheep shielings in Kilwhiss]
G pett + ?
*Pitbaudo and Galwel (probably Caldwells CLS, possibly Gaddon CLS) were given to John of Kinloch by Roger de Quincy earl of Winchester. It cannot be identified, but see CLS Intro., Collessie, Colzie and Colethin, for the suggestion that it may be Meadowwells CLS.
This place-name appeared in printed volume 4