Scotshall CBE S NO532053 1 374 60m
Scotshall 1855 OS 6 inch 1st edn
pn Scott + Sc hall
It is described in OS Name Book as ‘A farm house with offices in good repair and a small farm attached The property of Mr Scott’ (24, 36). On Ainslie/Fife (1775) it looks as if this place is called Thrumfield or Throunfield (not clearly legible), for which see also Carvenom CBE. It does not appear in either form on Ainslie/East Fife (1827) or SGF (1828).
This place-name appeared in printed volume 3