Bridgend KTT S NO306074 1 45m
Bridge End 1828 SGF
On SGF (1828) this is the name of the ribbon-settlement along the main road, now part of Kettlebridge. The eponymous bridge carries the main New Inn to Cupar road (now A914) over the Rameldry Burn, at the west end of the village. On SGF (1828) the adjacent settlement along the road to Kettle (now Kingskettle) is called Holekettle. See also Kettlebridge.
This place-name appeared in printed volume 2